Our Rosemary Cocoa Vegan Conditioner formula was made specifically for nourishing all hair types. Infused with cocoa butter, coconut milk, and grapeseed oil it helps strengthen your hair’s cuticle, add moisture, and balance your hair’s pH level.
How to use:
Use this Rosemary Aloe Tea Strengthening Conditioner after shampooing hair with our Jojoba Shampoo. Let the conditioner penetrate your hair & scalp with a plastic cap for 15 - 30 minutes. Rinse and add Rosemary Aloe Leave-In Conditioner.
Rosemary Cocoa Vegan Conditioner
- Rosemary Tea Infusion
- Aloe Gel
- BTMS 25
- Cocoa Butter - has been used by ancient civilizations and has stood the test of time. It is filled with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants It also prevents hair loss, strengthens the hair shaft, and helps to moisturize hair.
- Cupuacu - nourishes hair, magnifies moisture retention, improves elasticity, and protects hair from the sun
- Grapeseed Oil - moisturizes and conditions the hair and scalp that makes the hair strong, and healthy, and is effective in treating frizz and split ends. Grapeseed oil is also helpful in fighting dandruff and reduces scalp inflammation
- Coconut Milk - moisturizes the hair and scalp, penetrates cuticles, and prevents protein loss
- Oat Protein - softens, smoothes, and prevents breakage. Oat protein is both hydrating and conditioning. It also film-forming and porosity-filling
- Plant Fragrance Oil