Now Solar is infused with Organic Safflower, Organic Calendula Flowers, Organic Rosebuds, Rosemary, and Lavender to strengthen hair and scalp, fight bacteria, and speed up healthy cell turnover. This vegan formula is nutrient-rich, yet gentle enough to use on a baby. The medicinal properties of this formula go beyond its floral essence with oleic acid to prevent moisture loss. It contains several vitamins, protein, fatty acids, and more. This elixir will treat scalp inflammation, soothe your scalp and have your hair growing. Chebe powder is a traditional hair growth remedy from Chad, Africa. It has been used for generations to increase hair growth and prevent breakage.
The Calendula, Rosebud, and Safflower mixture helps infuse the oil with more nutrients. The flowers are picked and dried at their peak to retain all of the medicinal properties like healing, soothing, and moisturizing your hair and scalp. Dried Flowers and herbs will be at the bottom of your bottle, don't waste them, reuse them.
How to use:
On dry or wet hair add to the scalp and massage using the balls of your fingertips.
Solar Herb and Flower Infused Hair Elixir Oil w/Chebe Powder
- Safflower not only has high amounts of Oleic Acid (controls water loss in hair) which soothes hair and scalp, it also contains large amounts of Vitamin E. Safflowers properties go beyond it's Vitamin E content, this thistle like plant has properties that keep hair radiant, shiny, and free of harsh chemicals.
- Hemp Seed Oil helps “Hair Grows Faster, Thicker, and Longer''. It contains Fatty Acids Omega 3, 6, & 9- along with protein in the Hemp Seed Oil which will stimulate hair growth.
- Jojoba Oil has always been one of my all time favorites for hair and scalp. It can be used as a dandruff remedy and contains vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Copper and Zinc. My “favorite” attribute is its ability to be absorbed into the epidermis better than any other oil. This is great for individuals that may have over production or under production of sebum.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia commonly known as Tea Tree Oil. This oil has so many medicinal properties and helps to clean the hair, prevents itchiness and treats scalp inflammation
- Lemongrass Extract not only gives this oil a fruitful essence, but it helps too strengthen scalp hair follicles, adds shine, and relieve scalp irritation.
- Grapeseed Oil, this amazing oil has several benefits that have been proven overtime like smoothing and blocking split ends, strengthening weak brittle hair, preventing hair loss and decreasing dandruff.
- Tamanu Oil, when used in hair, encourages stronger, longer, and healthier hair growth. This oil addresses hair loss, hydrates hair strands, brings out the hair's natural sheen, and helps with easier manageability. It also works to soothe inflammation and eliminate fungal infections on the scalp.
- Calendula, has regenerative properties and has been used over time for problematic hair and skin. It hydrates, removes dandruff and helps hair follicles grow rapidly.
- Chebe, is a traditional hair growth remedy from Chad, Africa. It has been used for generations to increase hair growth and prevent breakage.
- Neem, this anecdotal oil has been known to heal problematic skin, treat head lice, reduce frizz and promote hair growth.