This regenerative pure plant formula will heal, revitalize, and promote healthy cell turnover. This regenerative formula will treat your skin topically and absorb into your dermis. This balm is particularly beneficial for eczema, psoriasis, or any irritated skin. Not recommended for people with oily skin.
How To Use:
Apply to dry areas when needed. The balm works best when applied immediately after bathing.
Vegan Cocoa Balm
- Neem - enriched with vitamins and fatty acids, the natural emollients help keep skin moisturized especially for severely dry skin
- Tea Tree - Melaleuca Alternifolia commonly known as Tea Tree oil, has so many medicinal properties anti-microbial and anti-fungal, it helps to heal and prevent itching
- Cocoa butter - Cocoa butter has been used by ancient civilizations and has stood the test of time. It is filled with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. It also prevents scarring, while helping heal & moisturize skin
- Calendula oil - used in Chinese and Ayurvedic formulas. Calendula works wonders, especially for any kind of skin. This oil helps the skin to glow while soothing eczema and healing skin abrasions
- Cupuacu - nourishes hair, magnifies moisture retention, improves elasticity, and protects damaged skin
- Enchanted Eucalyptus - plant-based formula, that helps to add fragrance with no synthetics
- Babassu Oil - lightweight and easy to absorb, babassu oil reduces cellular damage caused by chemicals in addition to healing rashes. It is great for dry skin due to its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties